Friday, October 13

DELICIOUSDEEA

https://cams.com/p/cams/view.cgi?stream=DeliciousDeea&action=bio&pid=g829350-pct
My name is Deea, I'm 23 years old, green eyes and red hair, always in mood to have fun and spend quality time with interesting people.

I finished my studies and i have a degree in journalism. I work as PR and this is my second job. It gives me opportunity to meet and talk to new people from all around the world and i love it !!
 

You will see me smile almost all the time so if u want to make your day better come in my room and ill take care of you.
In my room i like to talk to you first .. to know a lil about you and then we can go in private.

In private i can be and do whatever you like if u know how to talk to me.
Don't ask me in free "what can you do for me in private?".. this question is a turn off for me cuz i can tell that u treat me like someone who can do things just for you and not for both of us ..
So be gentle and treat me good. We both should do things for our pleasure. If you want a girl just to serve you go and search somewhere else.
Don't waste your time and mine too asking to see all of me from the first minute cuz u wont get it.

Let me know what u like, what u want.
We can talk about your fantasies, ur naughty thoughts, ur desires, every wild thing u think about.
Tell me about you more and let me know you as a person not as just a member here.
Tell me why are u here.. I'm an open minded so .. feel free to talk to me about anything.
Don't be afraid to ask about me, ill be honest and tell u what u wanna know :)
                    

See you in my room!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment