Tuesday, November 15

MONIQUE4U

Waiting for a girl who's gonna show u her ass in free chat? Back up then, I'm not ur trained monkey. If u think there's a little bit of submission in u or u have a FETISH ( feet, legs, stockings, pantyhose, heels, boots, smoking, gloves, panties etc.), read the following.

Note for nonsubmissive guys: I can play ur sub in pvt and ur naughty bitch, YES, I do ANAL, PUSSYFUCK and DP using fingers and toys. If u can't afford a longer pvt show don't worry about it, u will get it quick, NO LAME DELAYS in pvt unless u ask for a slow tease.

I appreciate and luv a nice conversation in pvt and I do believe this is the most natural thing we can do here. I'm a performer with more than 8 year experiences as a camgirl and I'm gonna do in pvt what u ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment